Prepare all the ingredients:
Dough Ingredients: Quantity:
All-purpose flour 700gm
Cocktail fruits 1 cup
Yeast 1 packet
Warm water 1 bowl
Salt 1 spoon
Firstly, place the flour into the one large bowl.
Then, added warm water into dry yeast. Stir.
Place sugar and salt into flour.
Add butter together.
Place egg together.
Mixture the dough together with yeast and milk slowly.
Knead the dough using your hand until smooth and tenderness.Wrap and omit until one hour.
After one our add the cut of walnut and fruits together into the dough.
Shape the dough into small roundel and make small hole at the middle.
Deep-fry the dough using moderate of heat.
When the color of doughnut turns to golden brown sieve and place into one plate.
Lastly, topped with the oreo sauce.
Ready to serve and eat.
CUSTARD OREO SAUCE
Custard sauce: Quantity:
Custard flour 2 spoon
Sugar 3 spoon
Oreo 1/2 cup
• Heat the deep-pan fry and place the sugar into moderate of heat.
• Add milk and custard flour. Stir properly.
• Off the fire stir slowly about 5 minutes and add the oreo.
• Place into the one bowl.
• Serve together with doughnut.
- FoOd iNnoVaTioN & DeSigN(Dffs)
- Assalammualaikum and hello..welcome to our blog that we do for our weekly assignment in food innovation class kitchen:) Our lecturer in this semester is Chef Zaid very smart and friendly guys.. Our group member name is Dalila,Syina,Fahmi n Fiza(Dffs).. We taking diploma culinary art at UniRazak2009^-^ Like to share our knowledgeable about food and experiment... Hope you all like to comment and give your opinion :) and thanks a lot to all watching and commented...